Monday, October 11, 2010

A pouf of color


Hello, was was your weekend?  I had a great one. We spend the weekend at home, enjoying the great weather by the pool, and of course we also went to the beach. 

I am still in the process of decorating our house, I've been looking for some color addition, debating between paint, furniture and accents. 
While searching I stumbled upon these Moroccan leather poufs at Sonja Bouw's blog, Tied with a Bouw, and I'm so exited to have seen them, because next month we are taking our well deserved vacation, and our destination is Morocco!!! So now these poufs are in my list of things to buy. 


Images via Flickr

Now the important question is what color to get, should I go for a white? so we can move it around the house, or maybe orange or fuchsia to bring in some color.  So many options!!
They can be used as ottomans, seating or side tables, a lovely touch for a living room or bedroom.

There are some online stores that sell them, so i know if for some reason i can't get them in Morocco, I still have the option to get them online.  Tazi designs & Amazon has them and they average $225-$400 each.

Image via Flickr


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...