A couple of weeks ago while having dinner with hubby, I was mentioning to him how lucky I am to work so close to home. In January my office moved, and now I have a short 10 minute drive.
At lunch time I can pass by the house, grab some lunch and relax for 40 minutes before heading back to continue with my work day.
One of the things that I enjoy the most is the flexibility of eating what I want, without being limited to the options offered around work. At the beginning any new restaurant, fast food joint or deli is exciting, the more options for lunch the better, but after being at the same place twice a week for months, everything starts getting old.
So Paul mention to me that he was getting tired of the same food all the time, and he would like to bring some lunch to work. So I went on a mission to find a solution for him. Of course there is the old storage containers, they are convenient but an eyesore.
I found this great store Bento & Co that sells all types of bento boxes and accessories. They send all of their products directly from Japan. Bento&co is celebrating the 2nd anniversary of their company with special weekly deals until the end of November.
I ordered this Bento Box Sekai Ichi, it looks great, but all I was concerned about was how much food that little thing could fit (6.2" x 3.2" x 2.6")
| Via Bento&co. |
It is a two-tier bento box, that's roomy enough for an adult with a hearty appetite. And the Best part is microwave safe.
I am definitely ordering again, I'm thinking of getting a second box for Paul. I'm thinking of the Nagabako Mokume. (below)
![]() |
| Via Bento&co |
![]() |
| Via Bento&co |
Some cool looking ones.
| Via Bento&co. |
![]() |
| Via Bento&co |
Casa bento
J box
Japanistic




No comments:
Post a Comment