Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our Weekend

Hello, how was your weekend? We had a great one. 
On Saturday we worked a little in the backyard.  Paul did all the hard work, I was his assistant.  We started a path between the pool area and the cabana, it is not done yet but it was a big improvement.   The rest of the day we relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful weather by the pool, well deserved.

At night we went to the Fillmore in South Beach, to watch Tosh.0.   I have to say I really enjoyed it, he is a really good comedian.  I laughed so much, I ended up with soared face muscles, well worth it. .

Sunday Paul got up really early to participate in a sprint triathlon, were he did the swimming part, and they got second place.  Great job Pablo, Carlos and Paul.

On the way home Paul went to do some groceries for our delicious BBQ, and he surprised me with a pumpkin, at the beginning i thought he wanted me to make him a pumpkin pie from scratch, which I'm still not ready for, but he had a better idea.  We decided to do some carving.  Today after 31 years I did my first pumpkin carving.



Our Weekend from andrea suskey on Vimeo.


This weekend once again, I enjoyed every little thing that we did.  The joy of simple things in life.
I hope you had a great weekend too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...